Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring in Full Swing!

We recently had our Spring Break here, which always gets me thinking that there are only a few weeks left until the summer. With this realization I am immediatley excited. I love the summer time. I have so many wonderful memories of vacations, swimteam, library programs, pool time, lake trips, and just hanging out with my family.

Our summer will be filled with a regular morning prayertime, plenty of time at the pool, the summer reading program at the library, a weekend beach trip, and plenty of hanging out with friends and family. Along with these activities and in anticiapation of the upcoming season, Caleb and I have begun planning some "classes." Here are a few we have thought of so far, but the list continues to grow...

~ a shoe tieing class
~ a painting class (thanks Tricia!)
~ a swimming class
~ a tree climbing class (Caleb's idea)
~ a chores class (obviously MY idea)

I can not wait until summer gets here... we are counting down the days.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I love your blog! Yipeee! So glad you started one! Can't wait to hear more of life and ideas on mommyhood, etc.
Would love to hear more about the daily prayer time with your boys.. great idea! So glad you're my neighbor and you are a great inspiration to me as a mom!

Betty said...

Hi Kathy! I'm Tricia's mom and I'm so glad to finally "meet" you all! Tricia, Mike, & Sam are thrilled to have you as next door neighbors and I hear lots of great things about your whole family. What a blessing to have you right "through the fence". I can't wait to meet you and hopefully will when Sam celebrates his birthday