Monday, April 7, 2008

Hair raising

As I mentioned yesterday, I cut the boys hair. Well today, upon closer examination, I realized that Jonah's hair was a bit too "poofy." In order to remedy this problem, I decided to give him his summer cut early. In other words, I buzzed him. The poor child had to sit through not one haircut, but in the end 3 of them. After the first buzzing, Mike made the observation that the sides weren't quite even. So Jonah sat down in the hot seat again. He was really very good...mostly.

When he was done, I held him up to show him how it looked. "I look like Anakin," he proudly said. Of course, everything in someway or another always seems to relate back to Star Wars. I then asked Caleb if he wanted his hair in the Anakin style. His response, "No, no, no, no....no."

No comments: