Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am blessed

After my 4 day absence from blogging, I am happy to be returning. I've spent the past 4 days doing many wonderful things and have accordingly compiled a list of some of my favoriate events during that time:
-spending time outside with my boys
-Gid's hugs & laughter
-feeling beautiful on the arm of my dashing husband
-seeing the passion of my friend displayed in her art show
-overhearing the boys pretend Star Wars with Sam
-eating dinner on the deck
-enjoying day after day of beautiful weather
-having dinner with adults 2 nights in a row
-having wonderful family and the best neighbors
-watching baseball with Mike
As I recall the events of the past few days I realize how incredibly blessed I am. There is so much in my life that I have to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your blog tonight...it cheered me up just to read your list of blessings. We are blessed to have you as neighbors too!