Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rosie



We are back from our world traveling, and while I have many wonderful stories about our vacation I'm more occupied with thinking about getting settled back in to our life here at home. After returning from Jamaica we picked up the boys from my parents, as well as my 13 year old sister Rosie. She is going to spend a few weeks out of the summer with us. Having her here has been so wonderful. She has such a joy for life and is always making up songs and dancing around the house. She brings so much life to our house... and it was pretty lively already. There is never a dull moment around here.

On Sunday we went swimming at the Knights, and while Mike watched golf, Rosie got the boys ready to swim. When I asked Mike why he wasn't helping he said he didn't need to because Rosie was taking care of it. He then went on to say that we should either hire a nanny or keep Rosie here until she was 18 years old. Rosie is so quick to do whatever I ask her of her from vacuuming to reading with the boys to changing a poopy diaper. I'm really looking forward to to enjoying each and every day that we get to spend with Rosie!


(p.s. As I write this post, Rosie is busily choreographing a routine to a song that she made up with the boys. Lots of fun!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie, Thats sounds famillar. Sometimes i feel the same way with...MYSELF!!! Yes my name is rosie i am 13 years old and I am Sarahs' sister...by the way the song I made up went like...
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
BUT YOU REALY CAN'T DANCE
AND YOU KNOW IT IN YOUR
RED AND BLACK STRIPED
PANTS!!!!
(With a Jamacian accent)
And that is my song that I also... Choreographed ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!!
So this is ME signing off...

P.S:Respect... Man... Respect to the maximum...(INSIDE JOKE)

Anonymous said...

we need a Rosie!

Would she like to come to Bristol?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet you Rosie!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW tHAT SONG SOUNDS AWESOME! Hey Rosie are you going to write more verses... I would absolutely love to hear them!!!
PLEASE DO WRITE BACK!!!