Friday, June 20, 2008

My 3 Sons

Here is each boy doing something they love...

Caleb loves spending time with Mike doing anything, but especially playing golf. Since Caleb got his own set of clubs for his 6th Birthday, they have been playing a little Par 3 course up the road from us. It is wonderful Father & Son time!


Jonah is our little Jedi. He is out of his mind for anything Star Wars. In this picture he is showing a gem, while wielding his light saber. Jonah makes me laugh. He is always up for a good time and is incredibly sweet to both of his brothers, but especially Caleb. He always makes sure that Caleb never gets left out or forgotten.

And last, but not least is Gideon. Gideon is very musical. He loves to make music, he loves to listen to music, and he loves to dance to music. I love watching him dance. He squats down to the floor and bounces up and down, while holding his hands at his sides, fist balled up. He really is the cutest little thing!

I love my 3 sons. I'm so glad that God blessed us with all boys. Not only do we get them, but they in turn have each other. They have each other to fight with, pretend with, play with, laugh with, and sometimes even cry with. They bring so much joy to each other, and they are my joy as well.

No comments: