Wednesday, June 18, 2008

brothers and friends

Caleb has been attending a soccer camp this week at a local university. We have been carpooling to and from the camp with Sam, our 6 year old neighbor and both Caleb and Jonah's best friend. Yesterday, on the way home from camp, the boys were discussing a training drill that they do every morning which involves passing the soccer ball. The conversation went something like this:
Sam: "I don't like passing....its so boring."
Caleb: "I have to admit, passing does get a little boring, but I can see were they are going with it. My passing is getting a lot better! You have to practice so that you can get better."
Jonah: "Yeah, you have to practice so that you can get better."
Sam: "Jonah, Caleb just said that exact same thing."
Caleb: "Sam, he copies me...because he loves me."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it... love it.... we love your boys! So happy Sam and Caleb can be in camp together this week!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so great to read--I always look forward to it! And I am thrilled that you'll still be next-door neighbors to Sam and our daughter and Mike. It's a true blessing to have you so close to them. I enjoyed getting to meet you at Ssam's BD party.

Anonymous said...

Caleb is wise beyond his years...love him!