Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wii did it

After much anticipation....we finally got a Wii! We have played on one before at friends houses, and the boys loved it. It seems like a great way to play video games while NOT being anti-social, since we can play it as a family- even Giddy. Also it sustains a competitive nature that Mike and I both have. (I beat him at golf last night!!!!)

We've been thinking about getting one for awhile, but once we finally decided it was time, there was not a Wii to be found. I tried locating one for almost a month. I kept looking online and calling around, but it was proving to be an elusive item.

Then yesterday, whilst checking online, instead of saying Out of Stock, it was AVAILABLE. I called over to the store and was informed that they had a few. I called Mike and he said, "GO!" I had to drive 35mins., but we have it- Victory!

No comments: