Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Fun


This past weekend we celebrated Jonah's 6th birthday. It was a weekend of parties. He had a HUGE group of boys (16!), and 1 girl (his cousin) over for a pirate party that turned out to be totally crazy and fun!


And then the following day we had all of my family over for another birthday party. I love this picture. You can see Mike's hand on Jonah's head, blessing him on his birthday. Very special.

As I usually do when one of the boys birthdays roll around, I began reflecting on Jonah's life. How excited I was when I found out I was pregnant. How I was even more excited when I found out he was a boy! What a wonderful baby he was. How diligent, compassionate, and hilarious he is. And how incredible thankful I am that he is my son.

It was a wonderful birthday-packed weekend!

No comments: