Sunday, July 13, 2008

a look back on our time with Rosie

We had so much fun with Rosie when she was here. Here are a few photos of some of our times together. Enjoy!


We of course did not let Rosie smoke a cigar, but she did join Mike on the deck while he grilled out and enjoyed his cigar.


One of Rosie's colorful breakfast creations: French Toast. As you can see, it was fit for a king. King Peter of Narnia, that is!





Another version of french toast. This one she made with french bread. Quite delicious. Some mornings Rosie would get up before me and start making breakfast for us. She was so thoughtful!


When my Grandparents came to get Rosie, my Grandmother became a wee bit obsessed with Majong on our laptop. Everyone wanted a piece of the fun, and was quick to offer her their advice.



We played a lot of dominoes that same weekend. In the end it came down to Mike and my Grandfather. I think Mike won, but we all had a super fun time!



No comments: