Thursday, February 10, 2011

on this day, 7 years ago...



Jonah was born! I have been thinking today about the circumstances surrounding his birth. He was a week late and measuring around 8 lb's so my OBGYN decided it was time for me to be induced. I went in early on a Tuesday morning, and that evening at 8:15 a 9lb baby boy was born. I feel in love for the third time when I saw Jonah.


When Caleb was born I was advised to let the nurses take him for the night so I could sleep, but with Jonah it was different. I kept him curled up with me in the bed the whole night. I watched Gladiator and we feel asleep peacefully.

Jonah is such a sweet and caring boy. He is always looking out for his brothers. He is very thoughtful and is always willing to compromise. He tells me all the time that he loves me and desperately needs me to give him a giant hug every night before bedtime. I'm so grateful for my precious 2nd son.

1 comment:

Tina said...

What a darling!