Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Week 'O Fun!

Last Wednesday the O'Neill household received a wonderful present: our niece and nephew came and stayed with us for a week! It has been so much fun having them here. We have made some wonderful memories and strengthened our relationships with them.
Some of those wonderful memories include: many trips to Wendy's for FREE FROSTYS!!!, tons & tons of swimming, playing horses, cowboys, knights, ninjas, and numerous other make-believe games, sleeping in (only for Colin), staying up late (also for Colin...and Mike!), having "chore time," golfing, playing video games, and did I mention the FREE FROSTYS!
We have enjoyed having them more than I thought we would. Although it hasn't always been a breeze (due mainly to being worn out & run down), it has been fantatstic!
Thanks Moe & Joe for your great kids. We love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your welcome.. I will take all of the credit.. HA.. You better just thank Marlene.. We know she is the one who does all of the molding.. If they did anything bad last week then I would be the responsible party.. Love, Joe

Unknown said...

Post some photos of the 4th.. I bet you got some good ones..

Joe

p.s. I am using Scot's gmail account.. I don't have one..