Sunday, December 7, 2008

my baby is growing up


I realized the other day that our baby, Gid, is much closer to 2 than he is to 1. And with that realization came a certain degree of sadness. He, like the other boys, is growing up so fast. We've tried to relish every moment (mostly) and enjoy them each in the stage & age they are in, but the time still seems to fly by. I feel like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital, and now, he is ready to potty train (every bodily function is referred to as: poopy), speak in understandable sentences, and do everything possible by himself. I miss that little baby, but I am also so grateful for this cute little boy.

1 comment:

Heather Raven said...

that's why we went ahaead and got pregnant again, so we didn't have to forget abou that baby stage. Mimi will have a brother or sister in August, God Willing.